Information, Advice and Guidance at Broadway
Broadway School aims to provide a high quality information advice and guidance service which will enable staff, students, employers and enquirers to make informed choices about the ways in which Broadway School can meet their individual learning, training and development needs.
Our IAG programmes have been devised incorporating the results of consultation with members of our community and pupils to support and encourage young people to:
- Have a healthy lifestyle including best physical, mental, emotional and sexual health
- To adopt safe practise and contributes to the protection of young people to safeguard them from harm
- Enjoy their teenage years including their learning and development to achieve their aspirations
- Engage in decision-making and supporting the community and environment within which they live
- Make well informed and realistic decisions about learning and work to enter and remain in education, training and employment.